B.A. in Art History, Boston College
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
In May 2014 I will be graduating with a B.A. in Art History from Boston College. I have worked in Members Services at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and as a Research Fellow at the McMullen Museum at Boston College.
Bachelor of Arts in Art History, minor in Theology (GPA 3.87), Graduating May 2014 Cumulative GPA 3.83, Dean’s List, Sophomore Scholar, Chosen by Art History Department
Abroad Experience: “Saints and Sinners: Rome through the Centuries” Three week seminar in Rome focusing on Church History in Rome in light of Roman architecture and art.
Advanced Study Grant Recipient, Summer 2013, Art History, Studied in Düsseldorf and Rome, Concentration in Italian Baroque
Museum of Fine Arts Boston
• Responsibilities include providing one-on-one service to visitors, having an extensive knowledge of museum collections, planning tours, writing blog posts, maintaining visitor center, and completing enrichment activities, 12 hours per week academic year, 20 hours per week in summer, October 2012-Present
McMullen Museum, Boston College
Undergraduate Research Fellow
• Responsibilities included compiling an index for the exhibition catalogue, assisted in copy-editing of catalogue and wall labels, research related to exhibition design, drafted audio guide script for exhibition, 15 hours per week, June 2013-August 2013
Liturgy Arts Group of Boston College
• Serve as a musical minister at Boston College student liturgies, 5 hours per week.
• Executive Board: plan student liturgies, mediate between parish employees and the choir, and organize group retreats, volunteer services, and an annual Spring Semester trip.
- Research, Writing, Customer Service, Organization, Public Speaking, Memorization, Microsoft Office
- Art History, Leadership, Public Speaking, Writing