Concept Artist and Visual Designer
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a visual and conceptual designer with experience in independent game application design (user interface, characters, animation) as well as a current undisclosed game built in Unreal.
California State University, Northridge – BA in Art, Focus in the Animation Pipeline.
Dean’s List, August 2011-May 2015.
Neo Interactive: Freelance Character Designer July 2018 – Present
• Demonstrated effective communication skills and draftsmanship with production team in applying anatomical
and volumetric drawing to create conceptual character and creature design sheets based on narrative
• Designed numerous assets using Adobe Photoshop for 3D action-adventure video game Samurai Zero produced
in Unreal Engine, focusing on character turnarounds, weapon design, outfits, and final illustrative pieces
• Oversaw progress in the transition from concept art to in-game three dimensional modeling and constructively
utilized team feedback.
Millennial Fox Inc.: Co-Founder, Lead Artist and Animator June 2017 – July 2017
• Supervised art team to ensure the timely completion of game assets and meeting deadlines
• Promoted from game designer based on exceptional work ethic, initiative, and leadership in finalizing content
from prior experiences
• Coordinated closely with lead programmer to produce Apple Watch-compatible exercise game Tracks
• Produced various concept art, user interface (UI), 3D character models, textures, and animations
Megaplex Applications Inc.: Lead Artist June 2015 – May 2017
• Provided expertise as the visual design consultant for Megaplex Applications Inc.
• Drafted various concepts and finalized designs for characters, props, backgrounds, UI, and UV texture mapping
assets through 3D computer graphics software Blender, utilized for smartphone arcade-style game, Bouncy Buzz
Dr. Luciana Lagana Enterprises: Concept Art Director January 2015 – May 2015
• Developed various graphics and illustration vignettes for the documentary film Understanding Pain in Older Age
(2015) presented to various film festivals
• Recruited by Dr. Lagana to produce concepts and illustrations for film based on adaptive abilities in interpreting
directorial vision and conveyance to the film production’s team
• Awarded accolades across the Marina del Rey Film Festival, International Independent Film Awards, California Film Awards, and Alaska International Film Festival
- Drawing and Illustration
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- UI Design
- Character Design
- communication, MacOS, Meets deadlines, Public Speaking, Team coordinating, WindowsOS
- English, Spanish