- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Multi-award winning 3d animation director and screenwriter.
(List of awards available on request.)
2011: Certificate of Achievement: Animation/Film/TV– De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
2011: Certificate of Proficiency: Computer Animation/Film/TV – De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
2001: Coursework in MAYA and Web Design – West Valley College, Saratoga, CA
1999: Coursework in 3DS MAX and animation – Computer Arts Institute, San Francisco, CA
BS Degree: Environmental Studies – San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
1999 – Present: Owner/Founder – Illusive Reality Animation, San Jose, CA
- Wrote, animated 2x Telly Award winning movie theater short for Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- Wrote, directed, animated two multi-award winning short films, the first of which, “On the Rise,” was featured in nearly 40 film and animation festivals world-wide.
- Wrote, directed animated archaeological short on new theory of building the Great Pyramid.
- Successfully designed and animated 10 minutes of the NASA documentary, “Roots of Discovery,” highlighting plant experiments on the space shuttle.
- On a 15 – day timeline, for the National Science Foundation, animated a 30 second flight into the DNA of the first plant to be sequenced by the Genome Project. The film, “Breaking the Code,” was presented at an international science conference. The animation was also featured in a PBS “The News Hour” Story on DNA sequencing.
- Animated the entire process of doing a root canal for an instructional DVD, lecture series and book. “Success in Endodontics” is used around the world for instructing new dentists.
- Provided all animation for multiple episodes of the “Silicon Run” documentary series on high tech manufacturing processes ranging from production of silicon chips to nanotechnology. The series is used in universities and beyond for training tech workers.
- Created animations for multiple medical device manufacturers who needed to show procedures applications for using their devices. Examples include an ocular telescope to replace the lens of the eye and a sub-dermal implant for reducing drug dependency.
- Created 3D explainer videos for plumbing companies to show how their technologies could detect and repair piping without destroying walls, gardens and city infrastructure.
- Worked with various Silicon Valley inventors to show, through animation, how their inventions would change the world.
1996 – 1998: Senior Engineering Designer – Lockheed Martin, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed solar arrays for “Stardust” deep space probe for retrieving dust from a comet.
- Resolved solar array deployment issues.
- Provided detail drawings for multiple missions.
1994 – 1996: Tooling Designer – Seagate Technologies, Scotts Valley, CA
- Using, SDRC – CAD, designed and created detail drawings of tooling used in disk drive manufacturing.
1985 – 1992: Engineering Packaging Designer – Lockheed Martin, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed ground support equipment and consoles for satellite systems.
- Drafted circuit schematics for various ground support systems.
- Designed flight electronics packaging.
- Expert 3DS MAX user
- Maya & Mudbox working knowledge
- Hard surface and character modeling
- UV layout and surface texturing
- Scene and shot layout
- CG lighting design
- V-Ray, Arnold
- Animation story development, art direction, Client relations, Composting and edit in Adobe Suite, Object and character animation, Production Management, Screenwriting
- Basic Spanish, English