- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
I am a community-oriented art gallery director that is willing to locate for the right position.
- 2014 Global MBA Thunderbird School of Global Management
- 2008 MA Columbia University, Teachers College
- 2005 BA New York University
Creative Gateways, LLC
Manage 5 employees and oversee all operations of two galleries, leading to a sales increase of 1500% and an estimated increase in revenue of $675,000+.
- Curate shows using a portfolio of 70+ artists, including those that are well-established, local, international, and/or emerging.
- Develop external marketing strategies including social media campaigns, online store and web presence, email, print and television media, blogs, and Artsy, leading to a 170% increase in foot traffic and 3,500+ views by collectors in South Korea, United Kingdom, France, Japan, and more.
- Implemented internal email campaign resulting in a 55% purchase rate by previously non-buying customers.
- Led expansion to a second gallery, including overseeing renovation, hiring additional staff, and developing new standard operating procedures.
- Research, develop, and implement strategies to increase revenue, including: extending web presence to untested sites, offering payment plans, renting event space, promoting appraisal and consulting services, expanding course offerings/schedule of classes, adding presence at international art fairs, partnering with other local businesses .
- Responsible for all financial reconciliations, profit and loss reports, accounts payable and receivable.
- Serve as lead sales associate, working with all clients and communications.
Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona
Responsible for all marketing, brand awareness, and PR, including donor acquisition campaigns resulting in 467 new donors, an increase in average donation to $521, and an increase in total individual donations by $90,000.
- Launched rebranding campaign including new logo, brand standards, and layout of new building space with Board members.
- Led expansion of exhibit programs leading to 30 public displaying art exhibits in 2016.
- Prepared and managed $100,000+ budget for marketing activities (program promotion, recruitment, fundraising campaigns, & events) of $1.3 million agency budget.
- Responsible for research and application for local and national awards leading to receipt of 2016 Mayor’s Art Award and a finalist for the national Ashoka Children’s Wellbeing award.
- Maintained all community relationships including recruitment of 400+ new volunteers annually.
- Developed and executed all communication calendars, marketing plans, and associated collateral agency-wide.
- Managed all Facebook ad campaigns including managing payment planning, access and permission issues, implementing new tracking techniques, and utilizing custom audiences and geo-targeted ads for end of year donation asks and volunteer recruitment leading to 78% increase in Facebook followers.
The Phoenix Symphony
Oversaw all day-to-day planning and operations for the marketing department, assisting in the generation of $5+ million in earned revenue and $4+ million in contributed revenue.
- Forecasted all earned revenue using TRG modeling and created $1.7 million marketing budget based on predicted and desired revenue.
- Developed, launched, and maintained new organizational app and mobile site increasing web sales to over 80%.
- Created and executed monthly social media communication calendars leading to 21% increase in Facebook followers.
- Analyzed data to determine success for marketing campaigns and to inform strategies for future campaigns.
- Managed the creation, design, and printing of all customer-facing marketing materials (i.e., postcards, commercials, brochures, newsletters, website, press releases, etc).
- Created and executed all marketing plans and communication/email schedules for individual events and season launches.
- Managed all media opportunities including press coverage and requests for information.
Sanford Inspire Program, Arizona State University
Developed organization strategy proposals ensuring grant renewal of $5.9 million.
Grand Canyon University
Lead Curriculum Developer
Managed a team of 15, achieving 95%+ on time completion of all projects with 3-month timeline.
New York City Department of Education
Led math department as a founding staff member for a transfer school providing education to over-age, under-credited teens.
Jan Hird Pokorny Associates
Managed and maintained a historic preservation architecture office.
- CRMs including Clover and Salesforce
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite including Google Adwords and Analytics
Gallery Director Resume