|Career Status:||Actively looking|
|Willing to relocate:|
|Willingness to travel:||Willing to travel|
- Tel: ➤ Login/Register to view the contact details.
Arts Administrator with experience in operational management and customer relations for performing arts organizations.
Strong interest in project management and strategic planning.
BA with dual major in Psychology and Linguistics, Dartmouth College, 2004
MS in Arts Administration, Boston University, 2013
Coursework in: Managing Performing Arts Organizations, Advance Management and Consulting, Financial Management for Nonprofits, Marketing and Audience Development, Individual Fundraising, Capital Campaigns, Legal Issues in the Arts, and Negotiations and Conflict Resolution.
Huntington Theatre Company – Boston, MA
Box Office Customer Service Representative, March 2010 – Current
– Process ticket and subscription sales.
– Provide efficient, courteous customer service.
– Answer patrons’ questions and solve problems.
– Update patron records in Tessitura.
– Assist in training new representatives.
Arts Administration Graduate Program, Boston University – Boston, MA
Graduate Assistant, September 2011 – May 2012
– Wrote and distributed bi-weekly e-newsletter via Constant Contact.
– Maintained departmental web content.
– Identified opportunities and posted to internal job bank.
– Handled sensitive student records.
– Provided academic and administrative guidance for incoming students.
Huntington Theatre Company – Boston, MA
Production Assistant, January 2010 – August 2010
– Provided administrative support for Production Department.
– Evaluated plays for potential production.
– Created season calendars and weekly schedules.
– Provided support for special events.
– Improved organization of production files and archives.
– Prepared annual staff contracts and schedules.
– Prepared biweekly department expense reports.
– Coordinated updates and distribution of designer handbooks.
Imagination Stage, Inc. – Bethesda, MD
Facilities Manager & Production Associate, September 2006 – August 2009
– Coordinated maintenance and repair of 45,000 sq ft building.
– Maintained use schedule of 2 theatres, 7 studios, and event and meeting space.
– Oversaw facility service contracts.
– Contracted, staffed and managed facility rental events.
– Supervised and staffed reception desk and custodial staff.
– Responded to emergency calls regarding maintenance, security and life safety.
– Prepared annual facilities and rental budgets.
– Processed and tracked production and facilities expenses and payroll for contract laborers.
– Assisted Production Manager in ensuring professional and student shows opened in a professional manner and on budget.
– Facilitated production meetings.
– Created production budgets and schedules.
– Supervised technical rehearsals for student productions.
– Provided technical support as needed during tech.
– Coordinated script leasing program.
– Provided general administrative support for production department.
– Facilitated communication between department and outside artists.
Leadership in Medicine, Inc. White River Junction, VT
Project Coordinator July 2004 – August 2006
– Supervised projects from inception to completion.
– Responsible for regular correspondence with clients at major pharmaceutical companies.
– Created project timelines.
– Coordinated with operations and software development team to ensure timely delivery of product.
– Supervised research associates.
– Identified thought leaders in key medical fields.
– Performed extensive internet research, quality control and editing.
– Eclipse Grange Theatre, Thetford Hill, VT, 2004
– Harlequins Musical Theatre, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 2003-2004
– Department of Theatre, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, 2001-2002
Hopkins Center Production, Dartmouth College Hanover, NH
Production Assistant September 2000 – December 2003
– Provided lighting, sound, stage management, hospitality, wardrobe and run crew support.
- MS Office
- Google Suite
- Constant Contact
- Meeting Room Manager
- Calendar Creator
- Attention to Detail, Budgets, Client Service, Creative Problem Solving, Customer Relations, editing, Event Management, Meeting Facilitation, Research
- English, French