Part-Time Job Traffic Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Traffic Assistant, Guest Services
Grounds For Sculpture is seeking part-time (average of 18 hours per week) Traffic Assistants for our Guest Services Department. The Traffic Assistant reports directly to the Managers of Guest Services. The Traffic Assistant is responsible for directing the parking and traffic at GFS during our high season. This team will work independently to ensure the safety of visitors and organization of cars and will report all parking updates through the day to the rest of the Guest Service Staff and Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with parking and directing visitors cars at GFS
• Provide accurate information, directions and superior customer service
• Organize parking in a strategic orderly system
• Communicate regularly with management
• Manage directing traffic and the change of parking locations based on availability in all parking lots
• Oversee safety of artwork and public space outdoors
• Attend morning meetings and keep up to date on daily events happening at GFS
• All other duties as assigned
• High school diploma
• 1 or more years work related experience in a related field
• Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and be flexible with schedule; willing to work in various temperatures
• Proven exceptional customer service skills, organization and attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s License
• Basic computer knowledge
Deadline for Applicants: Friday, January 20, 2017
Submit Resume, Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Grounds For Sculpture
Nestled in the heart of central New Jersey lies Grounds For Sculpture (“GFS”), a magical place where art and nature are always at play. At its core are more than 270 sculptures by renowned and emerging contemporary artists, each thoughtfully positioned on meticulously landscaped parkland full of thousands of exotic trees and flowers. It is a feast for the senses.
Grounds For Sculpture (GFS) is a 42-acre sculpture garden, museum and arboretum with major exhibition, education, performance, restaurant and visitor amenities that make contemporary art accessible by showcasing it in beautiful settings that encourage discovery and learning. Its arboretum has more than 200 cultivars of trees, thousands of flowering shrubs, and settings grand and intimate, all to spotlight art and engage the visitor. GFS’ indoor rotating gallery exhibitions, performing arts events, educational programs, and family activities invite people to approach and interact with art on their terms, growing in knowledge, understanding, and joy. Last year Grounds For Sculpture attracted over 230,000 visitors.
|• Job Title:||Traffic Assistant|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Grounds For Sculpture|
|• Location:||Hamilton Township, New Jersey, United States|