Contract Job Tour Manager
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are hiring a TOUR COORDINATOR for the US national tour of the show ‘’A Forever Frozen Story’’, a 90-minute musical theater play for children. The tour will start on July 5th, 2017 and the contract would terminate on October 31st, 2017, with a possiblity of extension to December 31st, 2017
The TOUR COORDINATOR is in charge of all logistics operations and customer service during the tour. He/she must make sure that all schedules and tour plans are respected, manage the venues ushers and staff, manage all sales operations (merchandise kiosk, inventory, cash), manage the complete process of welcoming spectators to the show (scanning the tickets, training the ushers with our scans, managing complaints, seating issues). The TOUR COORDINATOR must also participate in the load-in/load-out, set-up/tear down of the set and driving a tour vehicle transporting the team or the equipment. The TOUR COORDINATOR also safeguards the tour regulations and makes sure they are applied by all, he/she has the role of being the ‘’mom/dad’’ for the tour crew.
The show feature 7 performers and the tour crew has 1 TOUR COORDINATOR (tickets, FOH staff, customer service, merch), 1 Artistic Coordinator (set, props, costumes and quick changes) and 1 Sound Technician/Technical Director.
– Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service
– Strong sense of responsabilities and strong management skills
– Resourceful, positive kind of leader
– Available for travel between July and October 2017
– Holds a valid driver’s license
– Positive and patient person who is comfortable with travelling with a small team, working as a team and sharing tasks.
CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
– Employment status : Contractual
– Location of the job : On tour in the US
– Number of hours/week : 3 to 5 days a week (depending on the weeks)
– Salary : Per day ($122 per performance day) + Perdiems
– Required license or certification : Driver’s Licence
|• Job Title:||Tour Manager|
|• Job Type:||Contract Job|
|• Employer:||TBOS & Co. Group Inc.|