Contract TOMARI Theatrical Arts & Technologies CENTER Technical Director
Southwestern College is seeking an individual to manage the TOMARI Theatre Arts and Technology Center. Responsibilities include the maintenance of the space as a quality teaching facility, maintenance of the security of the technical center and its equipment, and training and supervision of student workers. This is a 9-month position with a mid-August thru mid-May term.
Work with the Southwestern College Theatre faculty and students to:
• Oversee the maintenance and organization of the technical center including the physical space and long term, short term, and consumable equipment.
• Oversee the usage of technical center equipment outside of the center.
• Oversee the security of the technical center and all equipment.
• Supervise the work of student technicians to ensure that they follow best safety practices.
• Assist in the mentoring of student costume, sound, lights, props, and scenic designers and technicians.
To apply, submit a letter of application, detailed resume and complete contact information for three (3) professional references to: Ms. Lonnie Boyd, Director of Human Resources, 100 College St., Winfield, KS, 67156 or email HumanResources@sckans.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check. Southwestern College is an AA/EOE employer.
|• Job Title:||TOMARI Theatrical Arts & Technologies CENTER Technical Director|
|• Job Type:||Contract Job|
|• Employer:||Southwestern College|
|• Location:||Winfield, Kansas, United States|
Apply for this Job