Full-Time Job Sales Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Renaissance Fine Arts & Merritt Gallery are seeking a success driven sales professional for our Chevy Chase gallery.
To be successful in our fast paced art gallery, you must be dynamic & self motivated. Candidates must have an upbeat and professional demeanor, a desire to help our clientele “personalize” their homes and offices with art, and excellent closing skills.
We expect that you will charismatically interact with our clientele and will become knowledgeable of and enthusiastic about our art collection. You must be willing to proactively build and maintain client relationships. When you are not welcoming walk-in clients, you are cultivating new sales opportunities.
We will educate you about the artists and artwork in our collection and about our fine art sales philosophy. If you are eager to learn, we will teach you the skills necessary to be successful! We value a winning personality over experience and will train the right person.
• Committed to building art collections that satisfy both the aesthetic and budgetary objectives of our clients
• Develop new and maintain existing client relationships
• Meet or exceed individual sales goals
• Provide excellent customer service along with strong follow up skills
• Become an expert on our art collection and custom framing
• Handle artwork with care
• High-end retail sales experience
• Upbeat and professional demeanor
• An eye for design
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with good listening skills
• Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Five day work week including Saturdays and a few Sundays per year. Must have your own transportation.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
|• Job Title:||Sales Consultant|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Merritt Gallery|
|• Location:||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|