Full-Time Job Professional Art Handler
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a leading art handling and transportation firm with an excellent reputation and clientele.
We are interviewing for the position of Art Handler for our New York operations. This is a hands-on position requiring full participation in the daily work of handling art for clients including the packing, transporting, installing and storing of art works of any size, configuration, and weight, both antique and contemporary.
• Able to drive a Sprinter van and a 24• foot straight truck (no CDL required)
• Able to assume various responsibilities on an as needed basis beyond basic art handling;
• Plan and implement solutions to various logistical issues as they arise;
• Excellence at client communication, organizational skills and time management;
• Client inventory management procedures;
• Packing methods and materials involved with art works and antiques;
• Condition reporting;
• Proactive, management of supplies for efficient fulfillment of daily work;
• Comfortable working with clientele;
• Presents oneself professionally at all times
Diligence towards the work and a friendly and supportive orientation towards clients and colleagues are both fundamental to the position.
We provide excellent pay and benefits for appropriate candidates.
This is a true, career-growth opportunity that rewards commensurate with performance. We expect all employees to contribute a positive work ethic and attitude towards a team-oriented work environment. Professional references are required.
How to Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|• Job Title:||Professional Art Handler|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Fortress New York|
|• Location:||New York, United States|