Full-Time Job Production Coordinator for Fine Art Fabrication
Standard Sculpture LLC is a small Los Angeles based sculpture fabrication company in Glassell Park that provides custom fabrication, paint finishing, design and engineering services to local and internationally known artists.
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator.
The Production Coordinator will support the project team with reports, communications, forecasts and project status to ensure that projects are executed on schedule and on budget.
The position would also directly communicate with vendors and suppliers to meet production and project goals.
A knowledge of and experience with materials and process, fabrication and shop setting is strongly preferred.
• Quote requests
• Generating and tracking purchase orders
• Project expense tracking (Excel)
• Scheduling overlapping projects
• Maintaining project records and documentation
• Material and supply inventory
• Provide administrative support to the Production and Accounts Managers
Skills and Attributes
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively
• Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
• Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
Salary BOE and includes benefits package after 90 day probationary period
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
|• Job Title:||Production Coordinator for Fine Art Fabrication|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Standard Sculpture|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|