Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives; administration; program development; and strategic planning.
The President works closely with the Artistic Director to successfully implement new and existing programs; to ensure appropriate visibility and awareness of the Company’s activities; and to develop strategic collaborations to advance the organization’s commitment to the audiences and communities it serves.
Key responsibilities include:
– responsible for developing and maintaining sound financial practices;
– work with staff, the Finance Committee and the Board Treasurer in preparing the annual budget; and ensuring organization operates within budget guidelines.
– ensure ongoing quality of finance, administration, fundraising, communications and systems.
– provide effective leadership in overseeing day-to-day operations;
– lead and retain a high-performance management team; ensure effective systems to track progress and evaluate program components; and evaluate staff performance.
|• Job Title:||President|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Muntu Dance Theatre of Chicago|
|• Location:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Apply for this Job