Part-Time Job Part-time Receptionist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Broadway Training Center of Westchester is a premier performing arts school, celebrating 25 years in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY. BTC provides children, teens, and adults with Broadway-oriented performing arts training focusing on the joy of accomplishment and the enrichment of personal expression through classroom and performance work. Broadway Training Center of Westchester is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
We are currently seeking a part-time receptionist at our theatre training school. Successful candidates will be great multitaskers with excellent customer service skills. Strong attention to detail and self-regulated work pace are essential to keeping up with the day-to-day operations. Schedule is generally weekday afternoon-evenings and Saturday mornings.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Excellent manner with phone calls, emails, and walk-ins (interacting with children and adults of all ages)
• Providing tuition calculations to current and prospective students
• Being a friendly point-of-contact between parents and instructors
• Ability to problem solve with diplomacy
• Managing student interns
• Basic studio maintenance (keeping paper supplies and water cooler stocked)
• Updating studio signage (reminders, event promotion, etc.)
2+ years of clerical experience preferred, educational institution experience preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required. We are an all Mac office.
Salary dependent upon experience. Job offers non-traditional schedule and casual dress. School is convenient to the Hastings-on-Hudson Metro-North station.
Please submit your resume to: jobs@BroadwayTraining.com. Selected candidates will be contacted to interview.
|• Job Title:||Part-time Receptionist|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Broadway Training Center of Westchester|
|• Location:||Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, United States|