Full-Time Job Assistant Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
One River School is rolling out a plan to Transform Art Education in America and we are building a team of motivated professionals interested in joining us on this mission.
The ideal candidate will combine their love of visual art with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive the business goals of the school.
Since 2012, we have taught over 3,000 unique students and produced over 20 world-class art exhibitions. We are growing and looking to refine our execution and this position will provide a candidate with a fun and fast paced role that will have a direct impact on the strategy and operational execution of our flagship school.
• Oversee and manage most of the customer facing experiences and day-to-day operations of the school
• Drive the new enrollment side of the school by presenting our program to potential new students
• Develop strategies that increase student retention by building loyalty with our members
• Develop marketing and local community outreach programs to make sure that One River School is top of mind and building high levels of brand awareness
• Work with the team to develop and roll out new products and tools that support our innovative business plan
• Oversee local social media execution and help support overall digital marketing strategies
What you will need
• 1-3 years of professional experience in consumer centric environments such as retail, education, hospitality or member-based businesses
• A love and passion for the arts
• BS / BA in Business, Communications, Arts / Arts Management or Art History
• Creative problem solver ready to take on any challenge
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Effective communicator with the ability to interact with staff, students and community with a professional and positive energy
• Thrive in a fast-paced and goal orientated environment
• Quick learner with new technology related to website updates, contact management and email marketing
• Ability to work one day on the weekend and some evenings.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to: email@example.com
|• Job Title:||Assistant Director|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||One River School of Art + Design|
|• Location:||Englewood, New Jersey, United States|