Full-Time Job Marketing Manager, Strategy and Analytics
JOYCE THEATER FOUNDATION, INC.
FEBRUARY 1, 2017
POSITION: MARKETING MANAGER, STRATEGY AND ANALYTICS (“MMSA”)
STATUS: Full-time, exempt employee with full benefits package
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 10am – 6pm with flexibility to accommodate Marketing Director’s requests to attend performances, professional development sessions, and offsite conferences.
The Marketing Manager, Strategy and Analytics is responsible for managing all data and ticket sales analysis; using the analysis to develop and propose strategies for the Marketing department and other departments within The Joyce Theater; establishing goals and strategies; performing detailed analysis on single ticket sales, memberships, purchasing trends; and other analyses as needed.
Note: this position is new to the structure of the Joyce Theater and, as such, this job description may be amended in part or in whole. Any amendments will be communicated among the Marketing Director; the Executive Director; and the Marketing Manager, Strategy and Analytics.
• Collaborate with Director of Marketing to create and implement membership, group, and single ticket goals each year
• Develop pricing models based for all Joyce presentations based on findings
• Produce detailed membership, group, and single ticket sales projections, analysis, and reporting
• Analyze sales trends looking for insight into pricing, scheduling, and overall purchasing patterns
• Track results of marketing initiatives
• Utilize revenue management techniques to maximize revenue, in collaboration with the finance department
• Work with all departments to assist the organization in understanding overall trends, challenges, and strategic opportunities for the future
• Communicate regularly with Development department head to ensure that appropriate acknowledgement and donation ask messaging is served across all channels, often varying based on length and level of support
• Analyze merchandise trends and propose strategy for identifying top merchandise items
• Remain current on sales, advertising, marketing, and research trends
• Conduct surveys and patron behavior for upcoming seasons
• Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with the Director of Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree with at least four years of experience
• Master’s degree in business or arts administration preferred
• Advanced Excel experience
• Advanced knowledge of Tessitura Platform
The ideal candidate possesses a blend of business acumen, leadership skills, agility, and a strong passion for bringing data to life to inform business decisions. This is a hands-on role and the MMSA must be able to operate and excel at the strategic and the tactical level.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please no phone calls.
|• Job Title:||Marketing Manager, Strategy and Analytics|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||The Joyce Theater Foundation|
|• Location:||New York, New York, United States|