Part-Time Marketing Manager
Part-time Marketing Manager- State Theatre Foundation, Culpeper, Virginia
The part-time Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing/publicity strategies for the State Theatre Foundation reporting to the Theatre Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for working in partnership with other theatre operations staff to create a successful branding of the State Theatre and all of its programming.
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns for new and existing performances, class schedules and outreach programs.
• Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
• Work closely with the Events and Education programs for community marketing campaigns as well as group sales, rentals and advertising sales.
• Work collaboratively with the Development Staff on communications and marketing plans for annual appeals, event invitations, other development events, etc.
• Participate and attend performances and manage staff/volunteers to represent at press table.
• Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, fact sheets, reports, playbills, program collateral, donor appeals, and published reports.
• Coordinate website/webpage updates—ensure that new and consistent information (articles, links, stories, events and other content) is regularly posted and updated.
• Responsible for management of Patron Manager, Patron Mail, social media/e-communication campaigns and other out-reach projects.
• Manage all media contacts and serve as the lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization. Serve as spokesperson when requested by the Theatre Director.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and flexibility in a growing and changing organization.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to self-start.
• Work as a team player with all staff and volunteers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent prior experience.
• 1-3 years of successful marketing experience preferred; in a service industry or with a non-profit a plus.
• Proven track record of achieving increased audience attendance and successful rebranding.
• Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate, and manage new advertisers
• Strong partnership-building and event planning skills
• Good computer skills and knowledge of data base programs
• Performing arts background a plus.
Candidates should submit cover letter, resume, references, and a writing sample of their marketing work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put APPLICANT MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line. No phone calls please.
|• Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||State Theatre of Culpeper|
|• Location:||Culpeper, Virginia, United States|
Apply for this Job