Full-Time Marketing Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Gateway – Performing Arts Center of Suffolk County – a prestigious not-for-profit theatre and acting school, is seeking a Marketing Director for its 66th season. The Gateway is situated on the South Shore of Long Island, about 50 miles from NYC.
The Gateway produces five-to-six major musicals each season, in addition to productions for our children’s theatre series, touring packages, and special events. Other Gateway activities include an acting school for children and adults, a set rental business, and a haunted house.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead The Gateway’s marketing, public relations, internet, website, and social media efforts. The Marketing Director drives increased sales through the development and analysis of marketing research and the creation of all marketing initiatives. The primary purpose of these initiatives is the expansion of The Gateway’s patron base through in-house direct mail and e-mail campaigns, print and electronic advertisements, radio and TV buys, digital marketing and social media strategies, and event-specific promotional campaigns. The Marketing Director also ensures the consistent and effective visual impact and branding of all Gateway products.
The Marketing Director will work closely with the Graphic Design and Digital Media Associate, the Sales Team, and outside vendors to:
• Create and monitor advertising budgets, and approve promotional and advertising spending
• Design and coordinate all print, radio, and TV advertising strategies
• Oversee the production of all advertising layouts, brochures, signs, postcards, and other promotional collateral throughout the season
• Oversee the distribution of all marketing collateral, signage, etc.
• Coordinate the social and digital media advertising efforts with the overall advertising strategy
• Coordinate event-specific and street team/grassroots marketing efforts with local marketing contacts
Candidates must have a proven record of successful marketing in the entertainment business (3-4 years minimum). In addition, candidates must be organized, creative, detail-oriented, deadline driven, and have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills. The candidates must possess strong computer skills, and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and supporting materials to email@example.com subject line: Marketing Director
|• Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||The Gateway|
|• Location:||Bellport, New York, United States|
Apply for this Job