Full-Time Job Lecturer in Art History
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Art Department at Washburn University invites applications for a full-time, Lecturer in Art History, non-tenure track beginning August 2018.
• Ph.D. in Art History (ABD may be considered)
• College-level teaching experience as instructor of record
• Primary or secondary focus in the Global Contemporary or an area other than Western Europe
• Minimum of two years teaching at the University or College level
• Evidence of recent, scholarly activity within the discipline
• Experience in the development and assessment of art history curriculum at the college level
Teach four courses per semester and assist with departmental responsibilities including advising students and developing art history curriculum. The selected candidate will have the ability to critically engage with student work, including studio projects, and work effectively with faculty, students, and staff from diverse backgrounds.
Digital Application Process:
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF: letter of application, curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy, and contact information for three references (use Art History in subject line). Application review begins January 16, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled. For questions, contact Michael Hager at Michael.email@example.com. The successful candidate will be required to submit to a background check prior to hire. Washburn University is an EOE and in order to enrich education through diversity, candidates from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. http:www.washburn.edu or http:www.washburn.edu/art
|• Job Title:||Lecturer in Art History|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Washburn University|
|• Location:||Topeka, Kansas, United States|