Full-Time Job Lead Designer
Our firm is seeking designers with project management experience for immediate openings in our Seattle office. We have opening for both full-time and contract positions.
Qualified applicants will have a background in architecture, attractions, branded environments, events, or theatrical design. Those with experience in other industries may also apply, so long as work samples and evidence of capability, as requested below, are provided.
We are interested in applicants with experience in leading staff and clients through various stages of conception, planning, and realization.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
• An ability to lead a design team to realize projects of varying complexity
• An ability to communicate with and manage design clients
• Knowledge of basic scenic fabrication techniques and ability to communicate with fabrication vendors to attain desired outcomes within established budgets
• General knowledge of project management software
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be a team player and comfortable with collaboration
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to develop 3D models using AutoCad (10 +) and/or Rhino (additional software considered on a case by case basis)
• Proficient to advanced skills using AutoCad (10 +) and/or Rhino to develop construction drawings from existing 3d models
• Proficient to advanced skills using Adobe software — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• The ability to generate 3D concept and final renderings for design communication and approval
Responsibilities will include participating in and helping to lead a team to:
• Develop rough ideas into viable design solutions
• Create renderings and pitch materials
• Draft bid and design drawings for project construction
• Provide design support during project execution
Interested applicants should submit the below items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter with a brief description of experience and background
• Resume and references
• Several work samples including: CAD Drafting, 3D Modeling, Renderings and/or Design Drawings
Work samples may be submitted as a PDF or as a link to a web site. Please provide information about the software used with all submitted samples.
**Please note we weight the samples heavily when considering applicants. Resumes will not be considered without providing the requested sample material, at time of initial submission. The more you can show us about how you approach and execute work, the better we will be able to determine your qualifications for this position**
|• Job Title:||Lead Designer|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Hotopp Associates Limited|
|• Location:||Seattle, Washington, United States|