Full-Time Job General Manager
Company Name: Enlightened Theatrics
Company Profile: The mission of Enlightened Theatrics is to further the cultural enrichment and economic vitality of Salem, Oregon through professional stage experiences, performing arts education, and the revitalization of the Historic Grand Theatre.
The General Manager is the key business leader for the organization. This role represents and advocates for the organization in an effort to continually enhance its brand image, visibility, and influence across the community. This position manages all administrative, financial, and operational functions of Enlightened Theatrics, with a focus on achieving sustainable financial stability while meeting the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
• Work with Executive Artistic Director and Board of Directors to set goals for both short term and long term success of the organization.
• Assess current resources and determine gaps for reaching goals.
• Develop and implement:
o Business plan based on the mission and vision
o Financial budget to establish sustainable growth for Enlightened Theatrics
o Policies and procedures (including internal controls, facility use, personnel, and finance)
• Organize and manage the Enlightened Theatrics staff which includes
o Office administration
o Marketing and advertising programs
o Promote/Monitor event coordinating
o Event calendar/contracts
o Volunteer/Employee Training programs
o Theatre productions and event operations
o Facility rental arrangements
• Works with artistic, programming and operations staff to curate appropriate events hosted by the theatre
• Cultivates relationships with local businesses and business groups, arts groups, government agencies, universities, the community, schools, the media, and arts organizations, seeking opportunities for collaboration and rentals.
• Assists the Board with developing and implementing fundraising activities, donor development, seeking grants and grant reporting
• Oversees marketing, sales, and fundraising campaigns
Job Location: Salem’s Historic Grand
Company Industry: Non-profit / Theatre
Job Role: Office/Theatre
Joining Date: January, 2017
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Salary Exempt
Annual Salary Range: DOE
Reports to: Executive Artistic Director, Vincenzo Meduri & Board of Directors
• Bachelor degree (or higher)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• The ability to work independently
• Experience with budget creation and management, planning, budgeting/financial tracking, contract management, accounting, and schedule tracking
• Experience in business management and managing a staff of 3 or more
• Experience in marketing and advertising
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and reporting requirements
• Team player attitude with attention to detail
• Good computer skills and experience with MS Office applications
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “General Manager Application: [Your Name]”.
|• Job Title:||General Manager|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Enlightened Theatrics|
|• Location:||Salem, Oregon, United States|