Full-Time Job Gallery Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
If you love Fine Art & Celebrity Fine Art as much as we do, join our team!
We are looking for a talented Gallery Director, experienced in managing a Gallery and in managing sales teams. If you believe as we do that sales doesn’t need to involve “selling” when you are passionate about the brand, you may be the perfect fit!
It is a Gallery which houses Artists that are Modern Masters as well as Emerging, and is a Prime location. Your earnings are only limited to the limits you place on yourself.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide comfortable and welcoming environment to all Gallery visitors
* Work individually and as a team to set up and show artwork in viewing rooms
* Maintain professional demeanor at all times with customers and collectors
* Follow up with clients via telephone or email within one week after sale
* Call customer list and email collectors to close telephone sales
* Recruit, train, supervise and appraise Gallery team members
* Formulate and successfully execute event and promotional marketing concepts Sales Generation
* Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual Gallery revenue targets
* Sets individual daily/weekly/monthly sales targets for all Fine Art Consultants
* Continuously motivates Gallery staff to meet assigned productivity and revenue targets
* Ensure high levels of guest satisfaction through excellent service
* Controls gallery expenses and maintains budgets
* Minimum of 3 years previous Gallery/boutique/luxury management experience encompassing all of the essential job functions listed above
* Previous experience working in a fine art retail environment required
* Demonstrated ability to increase sales and build revenue and profitability
* Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing, promotional and event strategies
* Demonstrated experience with training, developing and retaining sales staff
* Knowledge of and skill in using Microsoft Office 365 Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and OneDrive
* Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Please forward your resume email@example.com
|• Job Title:||Gallery Director|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Art Gallery|
|• Location:||Pahrump, Nevada, United States|