Full-Time Job Fine Art Handler – Gallery
The Tina Kim Gallery is devoted to showcasing contemporary art featuring both emerging and internationally renowned artists. The gallery annually participates in more than twelve international art fairs and is affiliated with Kukje in Seoul, South Korea, regularly collaborating on exhibitions.
We are currently hiring a full-time art handler at the Tina Kim Gallery in the Chelsea Gallery District.
Hours include Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM and Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM during the summer months.
HOURS: Full Time
• Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
• Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS (including but not limited to):
• 2+ YEARS ART HANDLING EXPERIENCE
• Experience/comfort working directly with art professionals and clients. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Knowledge of and experience with the art handling industry and its standards for packing, installing, and handling fine art pieces is required.
• Self-starter with leadership qualities as well as ability to work with a team.
• Need experience with power tools/ability to lift 40 pounds.
• Punctuality is required.
• Responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments and insurance on fine art pieces. Prior knowledge of and experience with shipping procedure is obligatory.
• Licensed driver is a plus.
• Art fair experience is a major plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application to email@example.com for consideration.
Please use the subject line ART HANDLER APPLICATION.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only reach out to applicants whose resumes most closely fit our needs for the position.
|• Job Title:||Fine Art Handler – Gallery|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Tina Kim Gallery|
|• Location:||New York, New York, United States|