Full-Time Job Financial Planning Analyst
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Financial Planning Analyst
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
To assist in the development of appropriately predictive departmental budgets, forecasts and 5 Year Plan updates, to provide accurate and timely financial information required by grants/donors and to facilitate administrative support of TM1 and Great Plain software systems.
• Coordinate consolidation of annual departmental budgets, quarterly reforecast, 5-year plans and capital expenditures.
• Assist the Financial Planning Manager (Manager) in preparing financial and managerial reports using TM1 software.
• Assist the Manager in the preparation of require federal and state returns including 990/199, CT-2, Census, Sales & Use Tax, Environmental Fee, Claim for Property Tax Exemption, and the Statement of Domestic Non-Profit Organizations.
• Work with department managers in the preparation of project budgets and forecasts.
• Working with the Development Department, compile financial data for Governmental and Private Grants as necessary.
• Prepare annual statistical reports, i.e. BMI and ASCAP licensing fees, OSR and California Cultural Data.
• Provide administration support of TM1 and Great Plains software systems.
• Prepare management reports for the Association’s retail operations as needed.
• Assist in month-end variance reporting between actual and budgeted/forecasted revenues and expense.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent experience.
• 2 – 3 years minimum experience with majority of time in Budgeting/forecasting environment.
• 1 year minimum experience developing financial and managerial reports using an OLAP database such as Essbase, Microsoft OLAP Services, Oracle Express, or TM1, and related client tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (including Macro development), Word, Access, and PowerPoint is essential.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
How to apply:
Complete the online application by copying and pasting website to URL:
• Complete the application with all pertinent information.
• At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successfully completed.
|• Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Los Angeles Philharmonic Association|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|