Full-Time Fiberglass Mold Maker, Sculptor, and Artist
This position is with Adirondack Studios. We are an established world leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of thematic and scenic elements for theme parks, casinos, museums, live shows, and attractions!
The successful candidate will be a Creative leader and be hands-on in the Fiberglass Department. He/She will work with the Fiberglass Team and Designers seeking the best approach to building each project. He/She will interface with other Foreman, Managers, and Installers as needed to attain the best product within the context of the schedule and budget.
Regular tasks include but are not limited to:
– Produce molds and cast parts
– Lead other Fiberglass personnel
– Understand work-order budgets, schedules, and quality standards of the client and Adirondack Studios
– Track and report line item department expenses
– Assist the sales department in estimating material and labor costs for project proposals
Please send Resume and/or Portfolio to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our outstanding company!
We look forward to hearing from you.
|• Job Title:||Fiberglass Mold Maker, Sculptor, and Artist|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Adirondack Studios|
|• Location:||Argyle, New York, United States|
Apply for this Job