Full-Time Job Fan Experience Supervisor (Guest Services)
ABOUT NFL EXPERIENCE
NFL Experience Times Square will be a first-of-its-kind interactive and immersive attraction located in the heart of New York City that will bring fans closer than ever to the National Football League and their favorite team. Combining immersive content, interactive displays, a state-of-the-art 4-D cinema and other multimedia effects, the experience will take visitors from the stands onto the field, transporting them from Kickoff through Playoffs, and ultimately, the Super Bowl.
Do YOU want to be part of this revolutionary journey in the sports and entertainment industry?
ABOUT THE FAN EXPERIENCE SUPERVISOR ROLE
As Fan Experience Supervisor, you will act as a role model in providing outstanding client services and ensuring the maximized enjoyment of visitors to the NFL Experience at all times. We are looking for:
• A jovial and social personality
• An awesome touchdown dance! (don’t be shy!)
• The ability and comfort to join in the fun with our visitors
• A team motivator
• A football lover
• A self-starting, team-oriented and focused work ethic
In this pivotal role, you will…
• Supervise on-site Fan Experience and Box Office staff;
• Motivate the Fan Experience team on a constant basis and ensure that they are creating and sustaining a high-energy, overly-exciting atmosphere for fans to enjoy;
• Build and maintain employee shift schedules to ensure adequate coverage at all times while adhering to budget parameters;
• Monitor, track, and report any Fan Experience Associate attendance issues to Fan Experience Manager.
• Assist with the training of Fan Experience Associates, and employ the use of coaching and discipline management as needed;
• Ensure proper cash control procedures are being adhered to at all times;
• Reconcile cash receipts, enter data, and prepare deposits on a daily basis;
• Recommend and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency;
• Handle escalated visitor issues;
• Monitor and maintain proper levels of material inventory;
• Help facilitate VIP visits and special events, and assist with their overall coordination;
• Carry out duties of a Fan Experience Associate as necessary.
The best candidate will bring…
• 2-4 years’ relevant experience, including 1-3 years’ in a supervisory role preferred;
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred;
• Solid customer service experience in a fast-paced and high-traffic environment, ideally in hospitality, food and beverage, and/or box office operations (asset);
• Cash handling experience;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software for Windows.
• This position requires working non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays;
• The NFL Experience’s hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to midnight.
• This position is primarily based on-site in Times Square, New York, NY.
• This position will require wearing a company provided uniform while on-duty.
How to apply:
Please apply on our web site: http://bit.ly/2vkgvOx
|• Job Title:||Fan Experience Supervisor (Guest Services)|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Cirque du Soleil|
|• Location:||New York, New York, United States|