Full-Time Job Experienced Art Handler
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Crozier Fine Arts, a leader in fine art transportation and shipping, is looking for skilled art handlers for the Newark New Jersey locations. The ideal candidates will have 5 + years art handling experience. Special attention will be paid to candidates with crew management experience.
• Thorough knowledge of procedures and materials used for art packing, installation/de-installation, rigging, gantry, wrapping and transport
• Leadership skill – the ability to organize a group to achieve a common goal
• Ability to accurately execute detailed paperwork
• Experience in interfacing with high-end clients
• Able to safely lift up to 75 pounds and maneuver objects of substantial size and weight on a daily basis without damage to object or person
• Clean, neat appearance
• Verifiable references
Please emphasize any specific skills or experience which may be relevant in your cover letter, such as:
• Specialized handling, i.e. rolling, folding, and re-stretching canvas, rigging, and complex installation
• Furniture, decorative art, and antique handling
• Client interaction
• Condition reporting, registration
• Truck driving, CDL license
• Crate building
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Newark Crew” highlighted in the subject line.
Qualified candidates only. No calls please
|• Job Title:||Experienced Art Handler|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Crozier Fine Arts|
|• Location:||Newark, New Jersey, United States|