Full-Time Exhibitions Coordinator
Art Center Sarasota is seeking a talented, creative, organized and outgoing individual for a full-time position as Exhibitions Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for researching, developing and coordinating juried and curated exhibitions along with a volunteer Exhibitions Committee. The coordinator manages special events; creates an annual exhibition budget; and assists in writing and researching grants.
• A Bachelor’s in studio art, arts administration or related fields.
• A background in gallery management including budgets, maintenance, display, record-keeping and promotion
• Extensive knowledge of the contemporary visual art world and be able to identify appropriate artists and themes to meet the needs of the viewing audience.
• Highly organized, good communication skills, able to meet deadlines and a team player.
• A Master’s in studio art, arts administration or related fields.
• Curatorial experience in galleries or non-profit exhibition spaces
This is a salaried position, commensurate with experience. There is no available compensation for relocation expenses.
How to Apply
Please include a cover letter, resume, references and contact info
|• Job Title:||Exhibitions Coordinator|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Art Center Sarasota|
|• Location:||Sarasota, Florida, United States|