Part-Time Job Executive Director
• Job Title: Executive Director
• Position Type: Exempt (part-time)
• Salary $50,000/yr
• Date Posted: April 7, 2017
• Closing Date: Open until filled*
• Starting Date: August 1, 2017, with flexible training hours in July.
*First review closes on May 1, 2017. Applications received by 5:00 p.m. Alaska time will be considered during the first review cycle. Position will remain open until filled.
Help others awaken their inner artist!
The Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to lead operations and provide artistic direction for a non-profit organization that provides study and performance opportunities for approximately one thousand registrants under the guidance of over one hundred guest artists. The ED is responsible for overseeing a large and diverse team of employees, contractors and volunteers and is accountable for:
• fundraising and grants
• human resources and volunteer management
• marketing and communications
The ED will ensure details and deadlines are met and will be able to communicate effectively with a wide array of individuals and organizations.
• A broad knowledge of and appreciation for various art disciplines is necessary.
• The executive director is the face of the festival and must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• The ED must be a careful steward of finances, an astute fund-raiser and an effective grant manager.
A minimum four-year college degree is required. Advanced degree preferred. Three years prior experience in organizational supervision is required, more preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills in organizational leadership while making an immediate impact and contribution to the Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival and to the community at large. If you are a self-starter with a passion for the arts, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Additional requirements outlined in the full job description.
A complete job description can be found at www.fsaf.org
For more information call 907-474-8869.
To apply, email your résumé and cover letter to FSAF at email@example.com or mail to FSAF c/o Dori, PO Box 82510, Fairbanks, AK 99708.
The Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival is an At-Will, Equal Opportunity Employee
|• Job Title:||Executive Director|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Fairbanks Summer Arts Festival|
|• Location:||Fairbanks, Alaska, United States|