Full-Time Job Executive Assistant to the President
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
CONTEMPORARY ART FOUNDRY
The Walla Walla Foundry is seeking an energetic and resourceful Executive Assistant to support the President. This is a high-impact, high-visibility position that offers the opportunity to work with the most successful artists and galleries in the contemporary art market, as well as gain an in-depth understanding of contemporary art production. The job provides an excellent opportunity to build a career in the contemporary art industry. Additional information about the Foundry is available at wallawallafoundry.com.
The EA’s primary responsibility is to support the President in the successful execution of daily priorities and long term goals.
Communications, Client Relations & Project Management
• Manage and facilitate communications to and from the President’s office.
• Communicate effectively with clientele, employees and vendors.
• Initiate new projects and ensure that essential project information has been properly communicated and documented.
• Build relationships and work proactively with key contacts at studios and galleries, as well as Foundry staff.
• Monitor numerous works in progress, Foundry production schedule and current bids. Track and ensure the completion of key deliverables.
• Assist the President and project management team in preparing for artist/client visits.
• Set out daily priorities for the President and drive execution.
• Assist with the creation of targeted presentations for speaking engagements, events, and new clientele.
• Perform frequent website updates.
• If qualified, assist with promotional photography.
• Prepare President’s expense reports.
• Edit bid sheets, installation manuals, production schedules and other documents as requested by the President, Project Managers and Registrar.
• Maintain files in accordance with Foundry Standard Operating Procedures.
• Coordinate President’s daily schedule and calendar.
• Maintain schedule of important and upcoming events in the contemporary art industry.
• Assist in the arrangement of domestic and international travel for the President and other team members. Prepare detailed travel itineraries.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• The ideal candidate will be a highly dedicated, enthusiastic, and skilled creative problem-solver looking to immerse themselves in the company and the industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate technical details regarding production and schedule.
• Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• High comfort level with direct interaction with the President and other key team members to ensure timely completion of key deliverables.
• A courteous, accommodating and patient disposition is a must. Discretion and sound judgement are imperative when communicating with clientele.
• Ability to work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and strict deadlines.
• Strong technical skills, including proficiency with Apple Technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an art/design related field a plus.
• Work experience in the art/design field preferred.
• Experience providing administrative support at the executive level.
• Skill/interest in photography is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
Salary DOE. The Foundry offers a generous benefits package including employer paid health insurance.
How to Apply
Email resume to Nora Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than June 30, 2017. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|• Job Title:||Executive Assistant to the President|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Walla Walla Foundry|
|• Location:||Walla Walla, Washington, United States|