Part-Time Job Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The ideal candidate will have a BA, or is working towards one, in Art History, Photography, and/or Arts Administration. Superior writing skills, the ability to carefully manage time and meet deadlines are required. This position will involve significant contact with producers, artist, talent, and clients therefore discretion and poise are essential.
I am a freelance director and photographer working primarily in fashion creating images for brands and magazines. You can see my work and a client list on my site at caseybrooks.com
include, but are not limited to:
• Operate as a liaison between Director and all other team members including producers, clients, talent agents, talent, vendors, etc.
• Updating studio’s Instagram and website, including all relevant hashtags and tagging relevant team members for each post
• Organize director’s schedule, plan and book travel, keep track of meetings
• Create archive for studio’s current and past campaigns
• Manage monthly client newsletter outreach
• Research for upcoming projects and studio marketing including; prepping images for mood boards/treatments
• Produce internal studio tests including booking equipment, studio space, crew, talent
• File processing, archiving and transfers
• General studio errands including pick ups / returns, ad hoc, etc.
• Basic cleaning and studio maintenance
We seek a person who:
• Has an interest in visual art, fashion, and/or dance
• Has a basic knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere
• Is organized, structured and both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
• Can manage multiple complex schedules and daily calendars
• Is capable of multi-tasking tasks that often vary in scale and scope
• Has self-confidence and persistence, and is confident with decision making
• Is proactive and who also completes tasks with a sense of urgency
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
• Has flexible hours and enjoys a busy and creative environment with many personalities
• Is comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
• Feels that no task is too little or too great
• Is incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails and in person
• Has a sympathetic and nurturing demeanor
• Is discreet
• Is nice
HOURS / PAY
Position hours are 2-3 days a week, with additional days possible for on set days
Pay $15-25/hr depending on experience
How to apply
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
|• Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Casey Brooks Photography|
|• Location:||New York, United States|