Full-Time Job Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting all of the President’s needs, including administrative needs from scheduling and travel, to correspondence and errands. This position is also responsible for ensuring that the President is kept current on all new information related to artists and clients necessary for the President’s relationship management of these constituencies, and requires oversight of the gallery directors and all other pertinent gallery activity. Similarly, this position project manages the repeatable events (e.g., business gifts, event menus and seating, etc.) requiring Presidential oversight to ensure that the program’s impact is appropriately maximized. As such this position requires strong operational acumen and execution focus as well as powerful interpersonal skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all of the President’s administrative needs, which include scheduling of professional calendar, managing travel arrangements, completing expense reports, and assisting President as needed with gallery correspondence.
• Collect all new information from gallery directors and other staff related to artists and clients to ensure the President is kept apprised.
• Promote the President and the gallery by being an engaging liaison to the outside world (i.e. callers, visitors) as well as gallery VIPs.
• Support the President’s artist and client relations.
• Ensure the President is prepared and well briefed with the most current information for all meetings and interactions (e.g., clients, artists, curators, press, art critics).
• Have a close working relationship with gallery staff and be aware of who-is-doing-what to support the President’s needs.
• Proof everything brought to the President for signature for content accuracy as well as writing.
• Attend gallery events in support of the President, gallery, and gallery artists.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an understanding of prioritization of workload, and a sense of urgency in performing tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to work and think independently and possess the ability to interact well with a wide range of people.
• Exceedingly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative
• High level of tact, discretion, and confidentiality required.
• Previous working experience in a gallery or other art institution with similar responsibilities preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Mac platform, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Familiarity with ArtBase a plus.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Executive Assistant’ in the subject line. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview; no phone calls or visits, please.
|• Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Regen Projects|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|