Full-Time Job Drama Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Dreamaker Drama Academy
(Locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Chongqing)
What You Can Expect from Dreamaker:
• Strong School Culture: We adhere to the “respect, explore, hope, empathy” values, respecting each child’s uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world.
• Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family
• High Expectations: The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
Dreamaker Drama Academy with 2 programs
• Helen O’Grady Drama Program from Australia – http://www.helenogrady.com.au/
• Dreamaker Theater Program – http://www.dreamaker.com.cn/Eng/Home.html
Co-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang, and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu, with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, we are committed to inspire 2 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education. We use the world’s leading Helen O’Grady English drama education curriculum system to provide our students with an excellent environment and stage for their future developments.
As one of the first to use an English drama education curriculum in China, we adhere to the “respect, explore, hope, empathy” values, respecting each child’s uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world. At present, we have become one of the best brands in English drama education.
We have a team of outstanding teachers who all share the same vision of imparting quality education to students at young age. Right now we’re recruiting enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated teachers who will be able to contribute positively to the work of English drama teaching.
• Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
• Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
• Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
• Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
• When necessary, be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
• Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
• Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
• Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and End of Year Shows.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Clear speech without strong accent
• Basic preforming skills
• Non-criminal Record
• Medical check
Preferred but not essential Qualifications:
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre / Performance or at least one year working experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provided.
• Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary based on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations. A general range is 14000‐18000RMB/month after tax, including 3000 housing allowance.
• Airfare reimbursement: up to 8000RMB/year
• Health insurance is provided
• Relocation assistance for temporary housing: 5000RMB set-up loan
• Paid Training opportunities
• Day Off allowance: 10 work days /year
• Paid Holiday Leave: 11 days /Year
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|• Job Title:||Drama Teacher|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Dreamaker Drama Academy|
|• Location:||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|