Full-Time Job Director of Children’s Programming
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lillstreet Art Center seeks a director for our children’s program – Kidstreet at Lillstreet.
The Kidstreet director will help develop innovative programming that nurtures the creative potential of children and supports children and families as they discover unique ways to create and problem solve.
Familiarity with multiple media, management of multi-arts classes, workshops and camps are required.
Program Development and Maintenance
• Oversee the development of and manage curriculum for year round programming and summer camp
• Evaluate and design all incoming new course syllabi and lesson plans for classes, camps and off site programming
• Write and/or edit course descriptions
• Work with Lil’ Kidstreet Director to develop and maintain art component programming, curriculum and faculty
• Interview and hire teachers and assistants to fill emerging faculty needs
• Work with ED on budgetary needs
• Work with marketing director to manage and promote new programs, classes, workshops and other department initiatives
• Manage birthday party, open house and special event staffing and projects
Facilities, Supplies and Volunteer Management
• Oversee and work with the Kidstreet assistant to order and inventory supplies
• Coordinate and manage Kidstreet facilities
• Coordinate and manage Kidstreet & monitors
• 3+ years teaching experience
• 3+ years administrative experience
• Communication with families & co-workers
• Curriculum development
• Organizational skills
• Familiarity with multiple methods of art making
• Computer skills
How to Apply:
No phone calls, please. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
|• Job Title:||Director of Children’s Programming|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Lillstreet Art Center|
|• Location:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|