Full-Time Job Digital Graphic Designer
LTS Technologies Inc
LTS is a leader in digital video surveillance providing reliable, innovative, and cost effective video solutions to security professionals, installers, system integrators, consulting firms and resellers. With nine Sales and Distribution Centers in the US, we offer the latest advances of network video surveillance in our comprehensive line of Analog, Hybrid, HD-TVI, HD-SDI, and IP solutions.
We pride ourselves in offering a structure and collaborative working environment where team members can contribute to all aspects of the business. We are always interested in hearing from good talents with proven track record. Come join us and grow with a company that stays ahead.
LTS is actively looking for a talented Digital Graphic Designer to assist in creating collateral materials, email blasts and online campaigns. As the Digital Graphic Designer, you’ll use your design expertise to turn our promotional literature and digital presence into impressive, visually striking content. You’ll pair our elite technological products and services with engaging and remarkable designs.
Job location is in Newark, California – San Francisco Bay Area.
• Work with the Marketing team to maintain a strong, consistent brand image across all channels.
• Work with the Marketing and Product teams to find design solutions based on our objectives.
• Create innovative, eye-catching and effective email blast campaigns from design to HTML.
• Create campaign landing pages for collateral and social campaigns from design to HTML production.
• Create marketing collateral materials such as white papers, newsletters, solution briefs, flyers & product sheets, and case studies.
• Create interesting and beautiful infographics and diagrams to explain our products and solutions.
• Complete all aspects of design for written and digital materials, from idea conception to the finishing touches.
• Design, plan and execute A/B testing to improve lead conversion performance in our campaign flows.
• Help to improve our conversion objectives on social media channels.
• Create banner images, GIFs and videos for campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years working as a design professional
• A portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; well organized, good time management skills.
• Creative and proactive, obsessed with quality, attention to detail and execution.
• Deep knowledge of typography, visual theory, color theory, and composition
• Professional proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Premier, Animate, • Sketch and Invision.
• • Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JS, Megento, and Mailchimp.
• Copywriting experience.
• Proficient and proven skills in working with WordPress, Power Point, Keynote and FCPX.
• Excellent spoken and written English. Fluency in Chinese or Spanish is a plus.
• Experience in marketing automation, video editing, and animation a plus.
• Competitive base salary
• Benefits: Vacation, Sick & Personal Leave, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K
• Friendly, casual and mission-focused environment; supportive teammates to help you succeed
• Career growth opportunity
Interested applicants please apply on Handshake or email HR@LTSTechnologies.com
When applying please be sure to include a link to your portfolio and a cover letter.
|• Job Title:||Digital Graphic Designer|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||LTS Technologies Inc|
|• Location:||Newark, California, United States|