Full-Time Job Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Development Manager
Company Name: Enlightened Theatrics
Company Profile: The mission of Enlightened Theatrics is to further the cultural enrichment and economic vitality of Salem, Oregon through professional stage experiences, performing arts education, and the revitalization of the Historic Grand Theatre.
The Development Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all fundraising activities including but not limited to annual giving, sustaining donors, endowment and capital campaigns, grant writing, and special projects. Enlightened Theatrics is looking for someone with tenacity and strong people skills.
• Manage all strategies and activities for donor cultivation, solicitation, and relations.
• Maintain contact with and writes grant proposals for foundations, corporations, and government grants.
• Research and contact new or potential corporate, foundation, government and individual donors.
• Assume responsibility for all development reports to the Board and other agencies.
• Create office systems to support all Development projects and operations.
• Manage donor, gift record keeping, and grant reporting.
• Manage the pledge reminder and acknowledgement programs.
• Attend community events related to donor cultivation.
• Work alongside external partners to drive sales from city visitors, travel trade clients, and the tourist market.
• Participate in outreach activities and performances outside regular business hours.
• Maintain excellent long term relationships with donors and secure effective return on investment.
• Maintain and coordinate Sponsor Benefits
• Engage with local businesses to generate new revenue streams through sponsorship and new group relationships.
• Work with Marketing Manager regarding materials intended for sponsorships, partnerships, fundraising, etc.
• Willingness to assist in other capacities as discussed and assigned.
Job Location: Salem’s Historic Grand Theatre
Company Industry: Non-profit/Theatre
Job Role: Office/Theatre
Joining Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Salary Exempt
Annual Salary Range: $30k an up, DOE
Reports to: Operations Manager & Executive Artistic Director
• Bachelor degree (or higher)
• 3 Years of experience in development related position
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• The ability to work independently
• Experience in marketing and advertising
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and reporting requirements
• Team player attitude with attention to detail
• Flexible work hours
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good computer skills and experience with MS Office applications
• We are looking for a candidate that is willing for a long term investment in a theatre company, with plans to remain in Salem area for 5 years or more
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org a resume and cover letter to apply.
|• Job Title:||Development Manager|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Enlightened Theatrics|
|• Location:||Salem, Oregon, United States|