Part-Time Job Contemporary Art Gallery Internship
Job Type: Paid Internship
Elizabeth Houston Gallery is currently seeking a highly motivated, professional, punctual, organized, mature and enthusiastic intern.
College students and college graduates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have a demonstrated interest and commitment in contemporary art and the art business.
• Assist with general administrative tasks
• Work on research projects
. Assist with sales outreach
• Assist gallery staff in preparing for new exhibitions and art fairs
• Update inventory and client database
• Maintain artist press and archives
• Assists in designing invitations and email blasts
• Maintains social media
• Assist with press mailings
• Light art handling
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office on Mac is required. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, professional, and have the ability to multitask. Candidates should be able to commit to 2 days a week and work more hours during openings and art fairs. College credit and a stipend are offered.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter with days available, resume and three references to
|• Job Title:||Contemporary Art Gallery Internship|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Elizabeth Houston Gallery|
|• Location:||New York, New York, United States|