Full-Time Job Communications and Publications Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The National Association of Schools of Music, a not-for-profit specialized accrediting association founded in 1924, headquartered in Reston, VA, is seeking a full-time (9-5, M-F) staff member. This employee will hold consistent responsibilities and duties with and among all organizations and operating entities managed by the National Office for Arts Accreditation.
The Association employs fourteen staff members in a non-smoking, studious, and busy office. Attire is business professional.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create, design, layout, develop, disseminate, and post; write, and edit; and maintain digital content and print publications, materials for meetings and events, and notices and broadcast correspondence
• Ensure consistency among all digital content and published materials
• Address technical issues related to Web operations and communications
Candidates must possess the following:
• Advanced writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Strong design aesthetic expressed through various media
• Ability to create professional Web-based materials, documents, publications, and other communications
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience with WordPress, MailChimp, and WooCommerce
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, and Mac operating systems
• Functional knowledge of Web technologies (such as HTML) and database/content management systems (such as FileMaker)
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work successfully both independently and in teams
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
An undergraduate degree is required. A degree in the fine and/or performing arts is strongly preferred. At least 3 years of experience are required. Walking distance to Metro. Salary and benefits are competitive. Interested candidates should send a formal and detailed letter outlining qualifications and experiences that address the requirements noted above, and a résumé to email@example.com. Please include “CPC” in the subject line.
|• Job Title:||Communications and Publications Coordinator|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||National Association of Schools of Music|
|• Location:||Reston, Virginia, United States|