Part-Time Job Audience Services Representative
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association
is currently seeking an:
Audience Services Representative
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Provide direct telephone, letter, and electronic customer service for the public on a daily basis, serve as a sales and service agent to patrons of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association, and enter customer feedback into the patron database.
• Assist with customer relations and resolve complex or difficult customer inquiries by phone, letter, live chat and e-mail
• Enter customer feedback into patron database
• Function as information and sales representative for all events related to the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and Hollywood Bowl
• Provide helpful information, including suggestions for event, performance, price options, parking options, directions, restaurants, access for patrons with disabilities or any other service provided by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association; up-sell appropriate services and events
• Sell new and renewal subscriptions, flex plans, single tickets, gift cards, and related items
• Assist with database maintenance, add accounts in ticketing system, and correct patron information
• Take reservations for free admission events
• Make outgoing calls to patrons regarding program or event changes and new services or offerings as necessary
• Compose and distribute periodic customer comment reports
• Provide pre-concert customer service at the Hollywood Bowl Information Booth and Walt Disney Concert Hall
• Attend performances at the Hollywood Bowl; greeting guests and working with box office and house management to help reconcile onsite customer concerns
• Guide patrons through their online interactions with all pertinent web portals
• Assist Patron Services Manager as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-3 years experience in the customer service field
• Previous ticketing experience preferable
• Flexible schedule required for day, evening and weekend shifts. Ability to work nights and weekend shifts
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with people at all levels, across a diverse customer base
• Computer proficient including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to think quickly and creatively problem solve
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Superior interpersonal manner
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge and passion for the arts
How to apply:
Complete the online application by copying and pasting the website https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?locale=en_US&APPLICATIONNAME=HollywoodBowlReqExt.
• Complete the application with all pertinent information.
• At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
|• Job Title:||Audience Services Representative|
|• Job Type:||Part-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Los Angeles Philharmonic Association|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|