Full-Time Job Assistant Photographer
We here at GrandLens Studios offer photography services, both still photos and motion pictures. we believe in quality service serviced to you at the time you need it.
We cover all areas of life, nature, wild life, family, weddings, and any other function
You live the moments, we capture them all you have left are the memories. That’s why it’s important to have a professional studio with an established reputation you trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments in photos & video.
• Use time management skills to capture images efficiently and accurately
• Provide consistent professional headshots for the corporate office as directed
• Help the Sample manager with product flow by managing and organizing the samples workflow in staging/return area
• Assist in preparation for location photo shoots including location scouting and managing the prop and equipment list
• Process images – crop, clip, color correct, manipulation, resizing, etc. in Photoshop, maintaining quality control
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to last minute changes
• Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
• Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company
• Excellent organization and communication skills required
• Excellent people skills with proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Detail oriented, flexible, resourceful with a can-do attitude
• Strong organizational skills while paying close attention to details
• Must be a self-starter, with a strong sense of teamwork in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
Carry at least 60lbs.
|• Job Title:||Assistant Photographer|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||GrandLens Studios|
|• Location:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|