Full-Time Job Assistant General Manager
Preferred Start Date: December 1, 2017
– Creating, executing, and filing/submitting contracts to Unions for Actors, Creatives (Directors/Choreographers/Light Designers/etc.), Musicians, & Stage Managers.
– Working with Agents to execute these contracts
– Paying all Creatives and various other Contractor fees and their respective Union Dues
– Keeping track of invoices for rehearsal spaces, production charges, expenses for Creatives, reimbursements, and really anything you can think of.
– Arranging travel and housing for select people during the rehearsal period.
– Being available for tech periods (spending about 3 weeks in a random town to see the show be put together for the first time).
– Working with our accounting system (PN3) to process payments and our e-filing system to ensure that all information is uploaded properly and in a timely fashion
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in something related to live entertainment (or Business with interest in theatre)
– Highly organized
– Quick learner (this one is key)
– Clear, calm communicator
– Being nice is a must
– Ability to work cooly under high-stress, high-stakes, deadline situations
– Salary of $40K w/ health & benefits
– Occasional travel to NYC and engagement cities
|• Job Title:||Assistant General Manager|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Troika Entertainment|
|• Location:||Rockville, Maryland, United States|