Full-Time Job Assistant to the Executive Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We seek a highly organized, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills for the full time position, Assistant to the Executive Director (ED).
This person will be a key liaison between the ED and the departments within the organization, the Board of Directors, and outside organizations and individuals.
• Scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements
• Managing business and social calendars; keeping contacts current
• Drafting and tracking correspondence
• Managing Board of Directors relations, communications, scheduling
• Maintaining files
• Following up and following through on myriad requests
• Special projects in development, marketing/social media, event management and institutional planning
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
• Strong office professional with multiple years’ experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
• Able to take direction but work independently
• Have a working knowledge of databases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (working knowledge of Power Point a plus)
• Knowledge of both PC and Mac environments desired
• Interest in nonprofit management
• Experience with Tessitura and media management a plus
• A passion for JBFC’s Film/Education/Community mission and a can-do attitude
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Commensurate with experience, plus a benefits package including paid health insurance for the employee.
How to apply:
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant to the Executive Director 17” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
Learn more about the organization at burnsfilmcenter.org
The Jacob Burns Film Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, encouraging people of any race, color, gender identity, sex, national origin, religion, age and ability to apply.
|• Job Title:||Assistant to the Executive Director|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Jacob Burns Film Center|
|• Location:||Pleasantville, New York, United States|