Internship Job Arts Management Intern
Pall Mall Art Advisors is an international, independent art appraisal and advisory firm that offers hands-on internships for college students and recent graduates on a rolling-basis. Our internships provide the opportunity to learn about the art world and office management while working alongside our team of experienced appraisers and art advisors.
We are looking for college students and recent college graduates for our Philadelphia, PA area office on a FT basis. Part-time interns will be considered IF they are available a minimum of three full days a week to work out of our base of national operations in Conshohocken, PA – just across the street from the SEPTA line.
We are looking for interns who:
– Have a keen interest in and knowledge of art and antiques
– Have an outstanding work ethic and know how to prioritize and manage their time efficiently and effectively
– Would be described by their peers as “detail-oriented,” “professional,” and “accountable”
– Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and thrive managing multiple projects on tight deadlines
– Are a team player and take initiative while working autonomously
– Are excited to be a collaborative member of the team and learn the in’s and out’s of the appraisal industry
Intern responsibilities may include:
• Researching and cataloguing antiques and fine art
• Assist with on-site client visits and appraisals
• Formatting and editing documents for grammatical and spelling errors
• Photoshopping, editing, and cropping images
• Photographing of art and objects
• Assisting with social media and digital marketing
• Contacting third parties, such as storage facilities or galleries, related to art advisory
• Provide administrative & operational support to the staff as needed
Internships are paid.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “PMAA Philly Intern”.
Please no calls.
|• Job Title:||Arts Management Intern|
|• Job Type:||Internship Job|
|• Employer:||Pall Mall Art Advisors|
|• Location:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|