Full-Time Job Art / Jewelry Historian and Marketing Professional
Jogani is an antique jewelry business located in Beverly Hills. We are looking for an experienced art and/or jewelry historian to help decipher time periods, styles, portraits, etc.
In addition to the art history aspect, we would like someone who has social media experience who can assist in creating new marketing avenues.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, reliable, good communicator, easy-going, can-do attitude, creative, and can multitask well. Applicants will be expected to work somewhat independently and have strong organizational and writing skills.
Must be tech-savvy.
Social media and marketing experience.
Photography skills a plus.
An interest in jewelry or gemstones is a plus.
Must have valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
Possibility of travel on occasion.
• Research on antique jewelry
• Online marketing such as email blasts, Instagram posts, etc.
• Creating other marketing avenues that align with our overall vision.
• Occasional help running errands such as picking up/dropping off items, supply orders, shipping and receiving goods, etc.
• Data entry such as uploading invoices and gemstone certificates.
• Help keep the office and files/paperwork organized.
• Assisting with travel bookings and planning.
• Assisting management with various other tasks.
Compensation – 40k+. Depends on experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|• Job Title:||Art / Jewelry Historian and Marketing Professional|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Location:||Beverly Hills, California, United States|