Full-Time Job Art Handler / Storage & Warehouse
Atelier 4 Inc is a leading provider of fine-arts shipping and handling services.
We are seeking a safe & experienced Art Handler to join our Los Angeles based art handling team, for full-time work, working primarily in our warehouse & storage facility.
(Sorry, no part-time work is available.)
Job duties include, but not limited to:
• General art handling: wrapping, packing, truck loading & unloading
• Storage art handling: organize, prep & load racks, bins, shelves, etc
• Inventory, labeling, condition reporting, assist Storage & Dock Manager
• Basic handyman functions, rack assembly, facility cleaning, crate disposal, etc
• Receive/release art work and materials at dock
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• At least one year art handling experience; with art-shipper, gallery, collection management, museum, or similar work environment.
• Knowledgeable & conscientious art handling techniques and safe practices.
• Be very safety-conscious, clean-working, and well-organized.
• Ability to work safely with hand-tools, saws, matte knives, drill-gun, etc.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and work on one’s feet all day
• Punctual & presentable, good communications skills, neat handwriting.
• Minimum of high school degree or equivalent; minimum 21 years of age.
Atelier 4 Inc provides a positive and safe work environment, with company benefits available. Competitive hourly pay plus overtime, rates based on experience and qualifications. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.A. Employment subject to Transportation Security Administration STA approval.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email an up-to-date resume. Please write “LA Whse Art Handler” in the subject line. No phone calls please! Thank you! Atelier 4 Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|• Job Title:||Art Handler / Storage & Warehouse|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Atelier 4 Inc|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|