Full-Time Job Gallery Assistant – Marketing
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Agora Gallery is seeking an organized, responsible, self motivated and experienced Gallery Assistant to join our team.
The Gallery Assistant will be responsible for:
• Greeting visitors and answering general inquiries in person and over the phone.
• Explaining to artists about the various services that we offer.
• Corresponding with our international team of marketers.
• Coming up with new marketing ideas
• Administrative tasks at the gallery
• Assisting other team members as needed
Must be extremely well organized, detailed oriented and with strong computer skills. Also, the ideal candidate will be a team player, have a friendly demeanor and enjoy both working independently and collaboratively.
Professional and neat appearance is necessary as well as being punctual and reliable.
This is an entry level position with room for growth within the company.
Prior gallery or museum experience or a background in visual art is absolutely necessary. Love for art is a must.
Gallery hours are Tues – Sat, 10am-6pm. Applicant may be asked to work additional hours for events and openings.
How to apply
Please email resumes and cover letters with “Gallery Assistant / Receptionist” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not walk in or call regarding applications.
|• Job Title:||Gallery Assistant – Marketing|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||Agora Gallery|
|• Location:||New York, New York, United States|