Full-Time Job Gallery Manager / Registrar
Nino Mier Gallery is seeking a full-time Gallery Manager / Registrar to join its growing team. Ideal candidates will be extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, talented communicators, excellent problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Proven experience with domestic and international shipping is essential.
• Manage gallery exhibition schedule, both actual and virtual, and the day-to-day gallery operations
• Design and produce e-mail blasts, price lists, pdf’s, and catalogues
• Design mockups, fair concepts and other Photoshop related items
• Image and website maintenance, database upkeep, and light art handling
• Upload inventory and maintain thorough inventory management system and cataloging
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with artists, clients and suppliers
• Plan and coordinate artwork installations in clients’ homes and oversee installation and breakdown for exhibitions
• Facilitate and track consignment agreements, incoming and outgoing artwork loans and other
• 2 years in gallery, museum, auction house, and / or private art foundation experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized
• Must demonstrate computer proficiency in the following: Windows, Microsoft Office, basic HTML for our WordPress operated website, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign), Mailchimp, and social media are preferred.
• Proficiency with ArtBase or other inventory-tracking database
Compensation to be discussed
How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please.
|• Job Title:||Gallery Manager / Registrar|
|• Job Type:||Full-Time Job|
|• Employer:||NINO MIER GALLERY|
|• Location:||Los Angeles, California, United States|