Box Office & Operations Manager
I am an arts administrator with experience in customer service, box office operations, administrative operations, and some marketing and design.
- administrative support,
- Customer Service,
- Team management,
- web design
- Friendly and energetic team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational/analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner/multi-tasker
- Computer skills:
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- basic HTML
- database manipulation
- internet research
- MAC and PC proficient
- Strong keyboarding (85-95 words per minute)
- Limited French
Emerson College, Boston MA (Graduated December 2010)
• Bachelor of Arts: Writing, Literature & Publishing (GPA: 3.7)
• Minor: Dance
• Emerson Dance Company (2009 Organization of the Year) – Choreographer, General Board (2008—2011)
New Philharmonia Orchestra, Newton, MA (January 2015—Present)
Box Office & Operations Manager
• Box Office: Builds events, ticket tiers, and subscription packages in PatronManager. Processes online ticket orders and manages Will Call. Sells tickets to patrons over the phone and at concerts.
• Development: Executes bi-annual appeal mailings. Processes and acknowledges donations.
• Design/Production: Designs website images and marketing materials for print. Lays out season brochure, programs, and ads. Works with printers to produce materials and meet hard deadlines.
• Web Presence: Edits website and manages Facebook/Twitter pages. Creates and deploys e-marketing materials and e-blasts. Manages Box Office and Info/Contact email accounts.
• Administration: Answers phone and manages messages; maintains CRM; pulls multi-departmental reports; orders office supplies; fetches mail; manages event volunteer teams and set-up/break-down of concert receptions.
Newton Cultural Alliance (NCA), Newton, MA (January 2016—Present)
• Web Presence: Currently managing the transition from Dreamweaver to cloud-based web host, and redesigning the websites for both the NCA, and its Allen House Community Arts Center project.
• Events Management: Providing logistical support to the Program Manager during NCA events.
Boston Ballet School (BBS), Boston, MA
Studio Administrator (November 2013—January 2016)
• Customer Service: Provided top-notch, front-line phone and face-to-face customer service to all BBS constituents.
• Administrative Support: Processed registrations, switches, and withdrawals; maintained attendance records; scheduled auditions and makeup classes; acted as intermediary between BBS families and faculty/staff.
• Monetary Processes: Provided tuition quotes; collected and recorded tuition payments/fees; sold retail; managed all Adult Class sign-ins.
Summer Dance Program (SDP) – Newton Administrator (July 2014)
• Customer Service: Acted as communication hub, linking administrators, faculty, families, students, and dorm staff
• Administrative Support: Managed all day-to-day administrative operations, including processing forms and field trip fees; updating daily schedules, bus lists, and other signage; and scheduling/coordinating off-campus doctor visits for over 200 SDP Newton students between the ages of 10–17.
VSI HD Media Services/Media Script, Southington, CT (July 2012—May 2013)
• Directed a team of 15+ typists, both in-house and out-of-house; was the main point of contact for clients; managed an active log of projects for billing/organizational purposes; oversaw intake of media to be transcribed and output of completed, polished transcripts.
• Collaborated with producers of various technical needs, such as ESPN, Discovery, Broadcast Med, Aetna…
Man of History, by Samantha Rose Lawsky (Published May 2012)
Prevention Strategist, APIC/Editorial Partners (August 2010—March 2011)
(You are not loged in)