Artist Management, Music Programming, Artistic Administration
I’ve been a musician all my life and since 2008 I have been working in the arts management field, interacting with a worldwide network of presenters, record companies, mass media, orchestras and performing art centers.
- artist management,
- Artist Management (5 years experience), All Microsoft office softwares (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…).
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Graduate Certificate, Classical Guitar Performance 2009 – 2011
Master of Music, Classical Guitar Performance 2007 – 2009
• Arts Management Course with Stacey Brightman, LA Opera
• USC-Thornton School of Music Mentorship program 2008 – 2009
• Mentor: Judi Davidson, Davidson and Choy Publicity
Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland, OH Jan 2002 – Dec 2007
Bachelor of Music, Classical Guitar Performance
Kent State University, Kent, OH 2001 – 2002
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Science
Opus 3 Artists, Los Angeles, CA
Administrative Assistant to Executive V.P. Manager, Artists & Conductors April 2009 – Present
• Issued and tracked contracts, produced invoices, relevant tax forms, tracked payments, royalties, and residuals.
• Maintained publicity material, press kits, Artists’ websites and social media accounts
• Produced full itineraries for Conductors which involves researching and booking travel in a strategic and cost effective way.
• Arranged interviews, travel, and merchandise sales.
• Assisted with obtaining O-1 visa for international performing artists.
• Negotiated artists’ expenses and arrangement of their travel or production cost reimbursements.
Aranjuez Artistic Services, Los Angeles, CA
General Manager, Manager of Performing Concert Artists 2008 – 2009
• Represented and promoted young rising eastern European talents in North America and Canada.
• Booked and planned performances for all the artists on the roster.
• Prepared press kits and marketing material for the artists on an on going basis.
• Followed up with presenters on payments, tax forms and merchandise sales.
• Designed and maintained the company flash website.
Phoenix Spirit Enterprises LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant 2007 – 2009
• Managed clientele’s financial books and statements through Quickbooks and UltraTax softwares.
• Maintained clear communication and confidentiality with all clientele through efficient correspondence.
• Prepared various financial reports such as Profit & Loss and Balance sheets for Limited Liability Companies.
Groups & Associations
- Guitar Foundation of America